These are goals we have been asked as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to strive for:
1. Kneel in personal prayer daily.
2. Kneel in family prayer daily.
3. Pray as a family before meals daily.
4. Read scriptures as a family daily.
5. Have family home evening weekly.
6. Establish effective internet filter.
7. Attend the temple regularly.
8. Attend church meetings on time, weekly.
This is a work in progress for me/us. I do believe by striving for these things we are becoming closer as a family and closer to our Savior.